News & Events
Recent News (2015)
Previous News & Articles
- mdlogix unveils its next generation of web tools (Clinical Products)
- CRMS at Johns Hopkins is now supporting over 1,200 active studies and 3,000 archived studies, with 46,000 research subjects. There are over 1,200 trained users across the School of Medicine. With 30-40 new studies being added monthly, these numbers continue to increase.
- Successful completion of National Cancer Institute (NCI) SBIR Phase I Contract: Integrating Patient Reported Outcomes in Palliative and Hospice Care
- Awarded SBIR Phase I Contract from Defence Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA).
- Prevent Billing Irregularities and Avoid Penalties with mdlogix's CRMS